Monday, January 17, 2022

Bubbles From My Soapbox

 


Here we are off to another rousing start to 2022.  I hear some people say they are still writing 2021 when they write a check.  If I were to write a check, I would be writing 1985, I think that is the last time I wrote a check.

I told you that I was big Cowboy fan and wouldn’t say anything bad about them, but I sure can’t say anything good about them either. At least my Sunday night ended up on a happy note as I watched the Chiefs eliminate the Steelers from appearing in anymore football games this season.

After watching football all weekend, I am wondering what algorithm referees use in calling holding penalties.  Since there is someone holding on virtually every single play, when do they decide to call it? Is it ever so many plays or is there a quota per quarter? 

I keep seeing stories on the Oath Keepers.  I’m pretty sure their proper name is The Oaf Keepers. Their founder is Elmer Rhodes who certainly isn’t a scholar but is just a school yard bully. Ole Elmer wears an eye patch. I understand he doesn’t need it. He said he dressed up like a pirate for Halloween last year and liked the look.

Word is the GOP is developing a home colonoscopy kit just so they can test every so often to make sure they are still assholes.


I stopped by this business over the weekend and told them I was thinking about moving to Venus and could they give me a quote.  I did get a quote from them, but I can’t repeat it here. 


 Texas Congressmoron Louie (Dumbest Man In Congress) Gohmert says his next goal is to be The Dumbest Attorney General in America.  Making Louie Attorney General would be like making the town arsonist the fire chief.


I just noticed that a group of QAnon (Quackery Assholes Narrating Obscene Notions) cult members are still holed up in Dallas waiting for the return of JFK and JFK Jr.  Actually, I think JFK and Jr. have a better chance of showing up than common sense to these boneheads.

 


Stay tuned for future adventures.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment