Saturday, April 9, 2016

Stupidity Is In The Air




I just read an article that stated Donald (Hair-Brained) Trump Rump’s supporters are very diverse.  The article said that they are not all poor un-educated white folk, but some are quite rich and educated.  What the article didn’t mention was that all of Rump’s supporters do have a commonality about them.  Every one of them, rich or poor, educated or not, are racist, misogynistic assholes.   



Texas Congressmoron Louie (I Really Am As Dumb As I Look) Gohmert once again opened his mouth so he could insert his foot, which by the way is quite amazing seeing as how his head is always up his ass, to utter these few words on the latest transgender bill passed in North Carolina.  “In the seventh grade if the law had been that all I had to do was say, ‘I’m a girl,’ and I got to go into the girls’ restroom, I don’t know if I could’ve withstood the temptation just to get educated back in those days,” he said. I am shocked at this.  I had no idea Louie got as far as the seventh grade. When Louie was asked about what he thought about the Panama Papers, he replied that he had never smoked marijuana and wouldn’t know anything about the paraphernalia that went with that activity.  


Just to prove that Texas doesn’t have a complete lock on stupidly, Wisconsin Republican Congressmoron Glen (I’m Just As Stupid As Louie)  Grothman said he was surprised that there was controversy about the voter suppression law that he helped pass after he stated that it would help Republicans to get elected. Ole Glen went on to say that he was also surprised to find out the earth was not flat and that Santa Claus wasn’t real. . 


Evidently the stupidity bug has also spread into Ohio.  Last week Alphonso D (The D Stands For Dumb) Mobley Jr. a member of the “Sovereign Citzens” group blew his hands off while making a bomb and The Oath Oaf Keepers, a paranoid paramilitary group of boneheads who say they are "Christians Patriots for America", you know kinda like those fine folks who participated in The Crusades, has opened up a survival store in a mall in Bowling Green, Ohio. My hopes are that it won’t survive very long.


Stay tuned for future adventures.



No comments:

Post a Comment