Tuesday, April 12, 2016

More Bubbles From My Soapbox









I think if you have to get a loan to buy a candy bar, you may have bigger problems than a sweet tooth.


Here are a few Republican bumper stickers that crossed my mind over the week-end.  Feel free to use them.

          GOP
The BIGot TENT PARTY.

Vote Republican and take America back….150 years.

Republican Party seriously damaged by misgided Cruz missile. 


Texas Attorney General Criminal Ken (I Fought The Law And The Law Won) Paxton was hit with a Federal civil suit from the SEC yesterday charging him with three counts of felony fraud.  This of course is on top of his state criminal charges on the same topic.  I guess little Kenny really is a triple threat guy after all. I don’t pray, but if I did I would be down on my knees hoping his buddy Gregg (Hell-On-Wheels) Abbott would be his cell mate.


Not to be out done in the sleaze department, Texas Agriculture Commissioner Sid (It’s Never) Miller time was caught taking a trip to Mississippi to be in a rodeo and paying for it with taxpayer money.  He pulled the same stunt a few weeks ago on a trip to Oklahoma.  Sid is also known for giving relatives and close friends high paying jobs on his staff. I’m pretty sure J.R. Ewing was Sid’s role model.  



Stay tuned for future adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment