Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Mid-Week Blahs





I understand that Omar (Speedy) Gonzalez, the fence jumper up in Washington D.C., will go in the history books as the first Hispanic to make it into the White House.



Kansas Senaterrible Pat (I Haven’t Got a Clue) Roberts’s campaign for re-election is in trouble so the GOP (Group of Pinheads) is bringing in these pinheads to save the day. Sarah (Half-Assed Governor, Full Time Moron) Palin, Rick (All Hair, No Brains) Perry, John (Civil War Veteran) McCain, Bob (Two Days Older Than Dirt) Dole. Talk about throwing a drowning man an anchor.  I believe Dorothy and Toto would have a better chance of pulling Roberts’s dumbass out of the mud than these boneheads.




Picture of the week.





 I am pretty sure this woman is not indicating that Rick is number one in her books.



BREAKING NEWS.  This just in:
There is a new terrorist group that is even worse than ISIS and it’s the Kardashians. Man I knew these people were bad news the first time I ever saw them. You can tell they are just evil and bent on taking over the world. Oh wait…My bad, it’s the Khorasans.  Never mind.

Stay tuned for future adventures. 



No comments:

Post a Comment