Monday, September 22, 2014

Lone Star Slime Machine




Conservatives in Texas are moving to veto the new AP History course.  They are following the Republican National Committee’s lead of last month where they believe the program depicts American colonists as “oppressors and exploiters while ignoring the dreamers and innovators who built our country,”  I guess our early “Ethnic cleansing of Native Americans and slavery of black people just doesn’t look good on our resume. . You know it’s sorta like the way they have edited the Bible 175 times so it will only contain the parts they like..    


Texas Congressmoron Louie (I Have Moved Beyond Dumb) Gohmert is claiming that the C.I.A is training ISIS terrorist. This is so stupid that even I don’t have witty response.
I do believe that Looney Louie must be getting down to the end of his New Years Resolutions list of Incredibly Stupid Things to say to the Press.

Texas Attorney General Gregg ( Hell On Wheels) Abbott says he has been feeling a little wimpy lately because he hasn’t sued President Obama in a while. So today he announced that he is gong to sue the President for the border crisis. You do remember the horrible border crisis that was going to end the world. The one that is no longer mentioned in the media.

If I remember correctly, ole Greggy Poo ran for Attorney General on the campaign slogan that he would stop frivolous lawsuits.  This is just another example of that selective amnesia that seems to plague the Republican Party.




I can’t quite wrap my head around the ads running on TV looking for people to join a class action lawsuit against the makers of Low Testosterone drugs.  I figured those folks didn’t have the balls to bring a lawsuit.




Stay tuned for future adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment