Wednesday, August 6, 2014

On The Road Again



My sweetie and I are heading to the big city.  I am pretty sure our weekend will be filled with lots of “Gollllie, look at that building and where in the hell are we?”  We have been living in East Texas for almost three years now and I’m afraid our I.Q. has dropped a few points. Oh well, such is life. 

The bus is fueled up and ready to roll.



 I have the feeling there will be a number of points of interest along the way.
 


 
 We have been here a couple of times.
 



 Not to mention here.




We missed this exit.




But of course made this one.






We love the beach but I'm not sure about this one.






I think Texas Governor Rick (All Hair, No Brains) Perry lives down this road.



Or maybe it's this one.







By the way, this Friday will be the 40th anniversary of Richard (I’m Not a Crook, I’m Just Real Stupid) Nixon flying off into oblivion after resigning from the Presidency in shame.  I understand the Republicans will have 18 and ½ minutes of silent prayer for Nixon’s secretary Rose Mary Woods and her trusty tape eraser.



 
Stay tuned for future adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment