Thursday, August 14, 2014

Home Again



Back home from the trip to the big city. One of the interesting things we saw was this establishment which is obviously owned by a TeaNut goober.



I don’t think spelling is part of the home schooled curriculum.





So sad to hear about Robin Williams.  He was a very talented, funny man. When I was young I discovered Jonathan Winters and thought he was the funniest person alive and then Robin came along was even funnier and faster.  I will miss Mr. Williams.  He always made me laugh.

 

Here is another Jonathan who made me laugh. Jonathan (Sometimes I’m Happy but I am Never Gay) Saenz is head of a group called Texas Values.  They are an anti-gay group here in the Lone Star state and think homosexuality is the ultimate sin.  Jonathan’s belief is that gays want to put Christians in concentration camps. I have no idea where this bonehead got this idea but he evidently really believes it. Now here is the part that made me hoo haa with laughter.  His wife is divorcing him for another woman. Don’t you just love irony.   





Stay tuned for future adventures.


No comments:

Post a Comment