Friday, December 20, 2013

All Goober, All The Time


Congressmoron Steve (I Could Be the Dumbest Person in Texas) Stockman has decided to run against incumbent Texas Senaterrible John (I’m So Conservative That I Even Hate Myself) Cornyn. Here is the really good part. Little Stevie wants John’s seat because he thinks Johnny is not conservative enough.  I’m still laughing. Cornyn makes Attila the Hun look like Mother Teresa.

The Houston Chronicle has been running a series of articles on Steve that names him as the defendant in multiple lawsuits. They also say he is associated with a number of different businesses that seem to exist only on paper.  Mr. Stockman is a better con man than Congressman.

It will be interesting to see how Steve fairs in a statewide election. The results of a recent survey in his district show that the only people who recognized his name were defense lawyers and debt collectors.

I’m sure Steve will be calling on his good buddy, draft dodger and washed-up rocker, Ted (My Gun Is a 45 and so Is My I.Q.) Nugent, to help him campaign. Both of these boneheads are transplanted Yankees from Michigan.  I think we should have extradition laws for situations like this.  I understand Steve’s high school class in Royal Oak, Michigan voted him most likely to be the most embarrassing person in their school history



The delegation that President Obama is sending to the Olympics in Russia is made up of Billie Jean King and another gay athlete.  Russian President Vladimir Putin-on-a-Show should get a big kick out of this. Mr. Putin, by the way, was quite well known before becoming the President of Russia.  I’m sure you remember his big hit in the 90’s, “I’m too sexy for my shirt.” 


This bonehead is so far in the closet, he probably knows the White Witch of Narnia personally. 




I understand A&E network is considering a name change for their number one show to "Daffy Duck Dynasty."


Stay tuned for future adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment