Friday, May 31, 2013

Tanner On Strike

I haven’t really been lazy this week.  Well maybe a little, but mostly I haven’t written anything because my computer has been “Closed for Repairs,” which is the same thing that Bob Dole said the Republican Party should do.  My computer has been down due to a storm that blew through here last Saturday and a lightning strike was close enough to fry a few vital parts. 

I don’t think Mother Nature had anything to do with Mr. Dole’s comments about the Republican Party.  Their problems are all self-induced.  I don’t think the Republican/Tea Boneheads are exploding but instead are imploding.  Their narrow-mindedness and lack of empathy or compassion for anything or anyone except themselves is causing their little world to collapse on itself.

And as long as they continue to have the likes of  Little Teddy (I vote NO) Cruz, Congressmoron’s Steve Stockman and Looney Gorhmert,  Mich (My job is to see that President fails) McConnell, Rick (All hair, No brains) Perry and Rush (All mouth, No brains) Slimebaugh representing their public face, they will soon be a small insignificant minor Party.  All I can say is that it couldn’t happen to nicer bunch of assholes.


Stay tuned for future adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment