Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Warped Wednesday


 Another Labor Day has come and gone where we pay homage to the millions of folks who once had jobs.



A lady at Walgreen’s asked me if I wanted a flu shot.  I said no but told her when you start doing tequila shots, let me know.



I have finally figured out why every dog in my neighborhood HATES the postman.  They never get any mail.  I have two cats and they get lots of mail.  Of course it’s mostly cat-a-logs.


Lindsay Lohan announced last week that she just a got a lyric from Billy Joel  tattooed on her back.  When she was told that “I Fought the Law and the Law Won” wasn’t a Billy Joel song, she said, "that’s what I get for listening to dad when he has been drinking."

.

Ed Rollins, campaign manager for Michele (I love a good turnover) Bachmann has resigned along with his deputy.  This is nothing new in the Bachmann camp.  She has had six chiefs of staff in four years, five press secretaries, five legislative directors and three communications directors. Michele said it was just part of her always revolving door policy.  


Here is a news flash for you. Defense Secretary Leon Panetta says he thinks Moe Gadhafi Duck is on the run.  You think…?  A custom official said that a number of convoys of forces loyal to Moe crossed into Niger including ten vehicles loaded with gold, dollars and euros.  More than likely Moe got one of those emails from Nigeria and is heading over there to help some kind person get their money out of the country.  Then again he may just stop in Niger which 80% is covered by the Sahara desert. He always said he loved the beach.


Former Vice President Darth ( I really am a Dick) Cheney will soon be on the road promoting his new memoir In My Time.  He’ll be signing books at a gun show near you.



Republican presidential hopeful Mitt Romney proposed Tuesday to reduce regulations and taxes on companies.  Most large companies don’t pay any taxes now.  How do you go any lower than zero? And since the Government is deep in the red, how is taking in less money going to help us out of debt?   Oh I forgot, helping large companies is what the GOP  (Greedy Old Politicians) is all about.


Stay tuned for future adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment