Friday, September 16, 2011

More Of Sarah Palin Revealed



 A new book out about Sarah ( Half-assed Governor of Alaska) Palin says she had a one night stand with a former NBA player, slept with her husband’s business partner and isn’t a good mom. I find it really hard to believe that Sarah is not a good mom. I have always referred to her as some kind of mother. 


A Colorado cat missing 5 years was found wondering the streets of New York City.  Sadly it’s just another tragic story in the sleazy underworld of catnip addiction.



The postal service is announcing “A new reality”…slower mail service.  Christmas packages need to be mailed by this weekend.



Michele ( I can't be bought, but I can be leased for four years) Bachmann is out to get the endorsement of Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio, the self-proclaimed toughest sheriff in America whose uncompromising stand on illegal immigration is a point of pride.  Word is that the sheriff hasn’t made a decision yet.  He said he is still checking her papers.


News sources are reporting that a rogue trader at the USB-AG Bank of Geneva has lost two billion.  I wonder if they have looked under the couch cushions or in the dirty laundry hamper.  I know that’s where I find a lot of stuff that’s gone missing.



Texas Governor Rick (I am pretty sure I believe in something, I just don’t know what) Perry’s Foreign Policy seems to be as foreign to him as everyone else.  In the last two debates he has revealed a Foreign Policy that is inconsistent, muddled, and sometimes contradictory.  Come to think of it, that is pretty much the way his governorship of the state has been.

Slick Rick also revealed a new campaign slogan today.  It is much more aggressive:




 Stay tuned for future adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment