Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Hump Day


 
  • Charlie Sheen loses his custody battle.  An L.A. judge has ruled that Charlie is no longer in control of his brain.
  • Brooke Mueller, Charlie Sheen’s ex is in rehab.  Damn, there goes the Family of the Year award.
  • I see where Governor Rick(I may be hair-brained but I have a great hair-do) Perry has declared Texas a disaster area because of all the wild fires.  It’s about time as these fires have really been destructive.  Of course there are many of us who declared Texas a disaster area the day he was elected.
  • The Hoover Company is very upset that ABC is canceling the soaps “One Life To Live” and “All My Children.”  They released a press statement saying “This really sucks.”
  • I haven’t received any money scam emails from Nigeria lately but I did get one from Egypt this week wanting me to invest.  I didn’t.  I’m pretty sure it was a pyramid scheme. Also if you receive an email from Henry Winkler to invest, beware, it could be a Fonzie scheme.
  • An air traffic controller has been suspended for watching a movie when he was supposed to be monitoring aircraft.  Well at least he was awake… 
  • New research suggests that cursing actually does help dull our perception of pain. I have found this to be true.  I can look at a picture of  “Dubya”, former Vice-President Darth Cheney, Donald Dumbfield,  Nitwit Gingrich, Sarah Pa-lying, Rush Slimebaugh, Rick (I may be hair-brained but I have a great hair-do) Perry, John (Its my party, I’ll cry if I want to) Boehner, Glen (I can out cry John Boehner any day of the week) Beck, Donald (I may have a tiny brain but I have a gigantic ego) Trump or anybody in the Tea Party and say “What a bunch of fucking assholes” and feel better instantly.

 Stay tuned for future adventures


Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. I knew I cussed for a very good reason! Now I have #@^(*)#@&! permission.

    ReplyDelete