Friday, April 22, 2011

Earth Day: Let's Dig Some Dirt


  • Today is Earth Day, a day devoted to cleaning up the environment.  A good way to help noise pollution would be to tape Donald Trump and Charlie Sheen mouths shut.   
  • Charlie Sheen took his sad little show of addicted behavior to Washington D.C. this week and told everybody he was born right here in America.  I have serious doubts about that.  I’m pretty sure ole Charlie is from Neptune.
  • Greg Mortenson, author of “Three Cups of Tea” and the head of Central Asia Institute, the non-profit (Because the profit went right into Greg’s pocket) charity that he founded, has been hospitalized.  Yeah, getting nailed by “60 Minutes” about lying about your so-called true life experiences and scamming folks out of millions of dollars for non-existent schools would tend to make one sick. 
  • Lady GaGa went on a foul mouthed rant during an interview when she was asked about ripping off one of Madonna’s songs.  I was going to say that Lady GaGa really showed her ass but then I realized she has done that in every video she has made.
  • An Oregon death row inmate is mounting an aggressive behind-bars campaign to donate his organs after he’s executed, in part to repay society for the gruesome murders of his wife and three young children.  How nice…Obviously he doesn’t have a heart and if I were them, I would pass on the brain.
  • April 20th has evolved into a counterculture holiday, where people gather to celebrate and consume cannabis (that’s pot for you folks not high) When I asked a friend who partakes of the wacky weed if he celebrated 4/20 yesterday?  After a long pause he said, “I don’t remember.”
  • Oh boy, an exciting new name is in the race for President.  Former Republican Governor of New Mexico Gary (4/20) Johnson, (he’s pro pot), has thrown his hat into the ring and guess what?  He says we need lower taxes and less spending.  Wow, isn’t it refreshing to hear a Republican say something diff…Wait a minute, that’s the same ole tired crap….Is there a Republican anywhere on the planet that has something new to say?…I don’t think so..
  • Governor Rick (is my hair-do on fire yet?) Perry is asking that everyone pray for rain.  I’ll be glad to give it a shot but I’ve been praying for that dip-shit to move to Alaska for years so I don’t know if the good Lord is tuned to Texas or not.



Stay tuned for future adventures

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment