Wednesday, April 6, 2011

April Daze

April is a pretty big month for me and not because it is National Welding Month or International Guitar Month.  Don’t get me wrong, those are big events for me too but I was born in April and so was my sister and my granddaughter. 

This year there is a really big date to remember.  No not April 15, that is a date we would all like to forget.  April19 is hiring day at McDonald’s and they are planning on putting on 50.000 new workers.  You see, McDonald’s would like to change McJob to McCareer.  Hey, I’m all for it so I have been practicing up.

.
  •  “Would you like fries with that?”,
  •  “Howdy pardner, would you like for me to saddle up some fries for ya ?”
  • “Yo, dude, fries or what?”
  • “Oh my God these fries are sooo you!.”
  •  “Ya’ll like some fries to go with that other crap ya’ll ordered/” 
  • “You look like you could use a couple more pounds. How 'bout some fries?”
  • “You will never believe it but we are over stocked on fries and I can make you a one time deal….Today only.”
  • “Our fries are real heart stoppers.”
  • “HOT FRIES, GET YOUR HOT FRIES HERE!”
  •  “Hey, you know what would go great with that strawberry sundae?  FRIES!”
  •  “Our fries are actually cooked in France and shipped here overnight.” 
  • “You’re not having fries?  Are you un-American or what?”
  • “Ummmm, I’m the fry-master.”
  • “Monsieur would yu like zee fries?”
  • “I’m lovin’ it…I’m lovin’ fries, how 'bout you?  Do you feel the love?”
  • “Would you like some more grease with that burger?’ How bout some fries?”

Please feel free to add you contributions as I need all the help I can get before the 19th.






Stay tuned for future adventures.

1 comment:

  1. Great post Rod, don't think I can come up with one to help fit on the resume for your application for being hired. But if you need a recommendation, I would certainly give you one, for being one of the funniest fry cooks around. God bless and keep writing the good stuff.

    Oh, my blog is kinda blocked from Face book...seems I am too spammy...Hey I think I need a McSpam wich.

    Take care Rod

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete