Friday, October 9, 2015

Flakey Friday




Generally when someone endorses you, it’s a good thing. When former Vice-President Dick (I Really Am A Dick) Cheney endorses you, it’s known as the kiss of death Dick. Kevin (Blabber Mouth) McCarthy dropped out of the race for Speaker of the House within hours after Dick puckered up.I was actually pulling for this bonehead to become Speaker.  I thought the TeaNuts should get someone they really deserved. Not only would Kev have been the least experienced Speaker in history, except for the first one, but he would have been the first one to speak in tongues.  I guess he speaks in tongues, he hasn’t made a speech yet that makes any sense.



NEWS FLASH; There are hypocrites in the house….Oh wait; they are in the Senate too.

The seven CongressMorons and two Senators from South Carolina are asking for federal aid for the massive flooding in the Carolina and well they should, but four of the seven Congressmorons and both Senators voted no a couple of years ago to help New Jersey after hurricane Sandy.  

Of course the one with the most gall was Senaterrible Lindsey (I Need Another Mint Julep) Graham. When asked about his no vote,  Little Lindsey said,  " I don't really recall that, but I'd be glad to look and tell you why I did vote no, if I did."  Well yes selective amnesia prone Lindy, you did and the reason is because you are an asshole just like your asshole co-harts.  
  
Marco (I Have A Sugar Daddy) Rubio said this on the senate floor a couple of months ago when he was railing about the Iran nuke deal.  “If you don’t want to vote on things, don’t run for the Senate. If you don’t want to vote on things, don’t run for office,” since then Rubio has missed 59 votes.


If you ever wondered why Faux News is such a terrible opinionated, biased network, maybe this will help you out. Owner Rupert (Lex Luther Of The News) Murdoch said this week that he thought Dr. Ben (NutJob Surgeon) Carson would be a REAL black President.   This statement is so stupid, even I don’t have a snappy comeback.

  

A group known as PEOPLE.com printed a list of the phone numbers, email addresses and twitter handles of all 535 members of Congress.  I do hope the boneheads on the hill get an earful.




Stay tuned for future adventures.


No comments:

Post a Comment