Friday, June 7, 2019

Preachers, Politicians And Pimps






Once again the usual disclaimer: There are no stories about pimps here.


Donald (Little DICK-Tator) Trump said this week in an interview that he didn't join the military during the Vietnam war because "he wasn't a fan of that war". Of all the incredibly stupid things he has said, this is definitely another one. Nobody is a fan of war...Well maybe John (Bombs Away) Bolton. Of course John is only a fan of starting them, not fighting in them. John also used a number of deferments to stay out of the Vietnam war. 


Nancy (Speaks The Loudest In The House) Pelosi says she doesn't want Trump impeached, she wants him in prison. Personally I want him tarred and feathered, run out town on a rail and then sent to prison. Then we impeach Mike (Mr. Homophobic) Pence and Attorney General William (I Cheated To Pass The) Barr


I understand Joe (My Baggage Outweighs My Experience) Biden has reversed his position on the Hyde Amendment.  As fast as that came, I think it might be a little slow and way too late.


It seems Kenneth (The Lord of Religious Con Men) Copeland is having a little trouble explaining why he needed another jet plane. Kenneth said this was a larger plane than his other ones and he yneeded it to do his work. Of course his work is the same as Franklin (My Daddy Was A Dufus,But I'm A Real Asshole) Graham, Joel (Jesus Loves Me, But God Thinks I Need To Be Rich) Osteen and Jerry (Daddy Was A Jerk and So Am I)Falwell Jr. That is scamming smucks out of their hard earned money. That really doesn't bother me because if people are stupid enough to drop their money into these bonehead's collection plates, then they deserve to be taken. What pisses me off is that these con men preach politics and don't pay a penny in taxes.


Think of all money the Government would have to fix all the things that they say they don't have the money to fix if the Mega Churches paid their fair share of taxes. To be fair you have include Exon, General Electric, Amazon, Wal-Mart and Big Pharma also.



Stay tuned for future adventures

No comments:

Post a Comment