Tuesday, June 18, 2019

A Few Things That Floated Through My Mind And Came Out My Computer







The rumor is that Donald (Little DICK-Tator) Trump is thinking of replacing Sahara (Pouty Pinocchio) Hucksterbuck with Mr. Ed the talking horse as his press secretary. Makes sense because he would have an even bigger horse’s ass delivering his lies every day.



I understand in the next election, if you vote for a Democrat, they will give you a “I Voted” sticker and if you vote for a Republican, they will give you a “I’m With Stupid” T-shirt.



Many in Washington now refer to Trump as King Ex-Lax since everything he touches turns to shit.



Kentucky Senator Mitch (I’m Just A Good Ole Asshole) McConnell is evidently going for the Charlie Manson Man of The Year award by dragging his feet on the first-responders money.  Mitch and the little wife Elaine(I’m A Crook, So I Married A Crook) Chao, who is Secretary of Transportation,are the new Bonnie and Clyde of the 21st century.




The Strawberry Moon was last night, and the True Believers are saying that the Rapture will began today. Supposedly the Rapture is when all the Christians will be swept up into Heaven and everybody else will be left behind.  Hey I’m all for it. I’ll be glad when all those judgmental hypocrites are gone.



Mike (Don’t Ask Me) Pompeo Secretary of misSTATEments went on all the Sunday talk shows and proved that he is a total buffoon. He didn’t have answer for anything. Having Pompeoious as Secretary of State is like making Inspector Clouseau head of the F.B.I.



Stay tuned for future adventures
0

No comments:

Post a Comment