Monday, February 23, 2015

And The Whiner Is




I’m pretty sure the Oscars show is still going on.  I quit watching at about 3am.  They had just given the award for Best Assistant Projectionist.  If you are interested in becoming an actor and want to win an Oscar, I suggest you play a character who suffers from Autism, MS, Cerebral Palsy, ALS and stutters.  I believe you will be a shoe in.  


I don’t understand why no politicians are nominated at the Oscars, after all this is the highest award for acting.  Jeb( At Least I’m Not Neil) Bush made a speech last week to distance himself from his brother and dad saying that “he was his own man.”  He then turned around and named his foreign policy advisers of which 19 out of 20 worked for his brother or dad.  What a bonehead. I’m going back to bed.



Stay tuned for future adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment