Friday, November 18, 2011

Flippant Friday


 I just heard on the news that a car gets stolen every 48 minutes in Houston.  I believe if that was my car, I would just let them have it. 


The U.S. Postal Service said Tuesday it lost $5.1 billion last year….And I thought they were just losing my mail.


In 1939 there were 124 Munchkins and today there only 3.   I am outraged that the Government has failed to put them on the endangered species list. 
 

 The Big Bang Theory, a sitcom about four highly intelligent geeks has been so successful that they are rolling out new one about four college drop-outs.  It’s The Big Bong Theory. 

 

Just as ole Newton Leroy (I can flip-flop with the best of them) Gingrich's numbers were starting to rise, this comes out.  From 1999 through 2008 Newt Gingrich made between $1.6 million and $1.8 million in consulting fees from two contracts with mortgage company Freddie Mac.  Not only does it make him a real Washington insider if I ever saw one, but considering how Freddie Mac turned out, seems like the only thing ole Newit knows about debt is how to run it up.  


Governor Rick ( Where did everybody go?) Perry finally said something I agree with.  In a speech this week, he said that Congress spends too much time in Washington.  I believe most of them should spend way more time in prison. 

I see where Bill (I'm glad the holidays are here because I am as full of shit as Christmas turkey) O’Reilly’s new book “Killing Lincoln” has lots of mistakes in it.  I’m stunned.  He works for Fox News so who would have thought he would twist facts and get things completely wrong.  Its pretty obvious from the opening scene that Bill didn’t have his facts right when he stated that Lincoln was shot by Henry Ford at a toll booth on his way to Masterpiece Theater.

And a final thought…Did this bonehead defend O.J. in another life?  





Stay tuned for future adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment