Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Oh What A Night







Opening night of the RNC (Republican National ClusterFuck) certainly was a mistake-ridden fiasco.  A night that was filled with outright lies and total bullshit ironically had only a few words of truth, but they were from Micheal Obama.  The problem is that they were delivered by Meliana (I’m Married To Stupid) Trump as her words.  I’ll bet this is the last time Meliana lets Rand (Mr. Plagiarism) Paul write a speech for her. I can’t wait to hear Donald’s “I had a dream” speech. I understand it starts with “Four score and seven years ago.”

And this popped up today. According to the RNC program,  After obtaining a degree in design and architecture at University in Slovenia…,” but the University said she dropped out after one year. I’m pretty sure she completed her studies at Trump University majoring in Con Artistry. 

I understand the Trump PR people are kicking around a number of new mottos.

Trump/Pence…For Those Who Are Very Dense.    

Trump/Pence…For Those With No Common Sense.

Both seem to work. 


Stay tuned for future adventures.


1 comment:

  1. That Melina majored in Con Artistry at Trump University made me laugh out loud. It may nearly be as funny as Melina plagiarizing Michell Obama's 2008 speech at the Democratic Convention. I have laughed all day that she got busted and so did Donald for copying Mr. Obama's tweet regarding their respective spouses. Let the spin begin. Now how was this Hillary's fault?

    ReplyDelete