Friday, June 3, 2016

I Have Returned




I took a few weeks off to recharge the batteries, clean the trash out of the brain cells and generally do absolutely nothing.  Well we did gas up the bus


and spend sometime doing nothing at the lake.


Now that I’m back I have noticed not much has changed.  Donald (Hair-Brained) Trump is still being a con man and his supporters are still extremely stupid.  Hillary is still being Hillary and Bernie is moving into the extremist zone.


The religious wackos are still praying the rain will stop and that they don’t get shot by some 2nd Amendment, God-Fearing goober with a gun. Speaking of that, I did wear a orange shirt yesterday.



I did see that some of folks in Sugarland, Texas are upset with a new statute in their town. It is a statue of two women taking a selfie.  I for the life of me can’t grasp what they are upset about. First of all it didn’t cost the City of Sugarland or any resident there one red cent, it was donated.  After all it is Sugarland and somebody could have made a statue of former Congressmoron Tom (Hot-Tub) DeLay picking somebody’s pocket.


Possibly by next week I will have all 16 of my brain cells back working and can dig up some redneck, religious wacko conservative Republican to make fun of. After all they have been so right about just about everything so far.






Stay tuned for future adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment