Friday, April 26, 2013

Bush Library:All Fiction

With the opening of his Presidential library, George W. Bush is back in the news again and there is much talk of him trying to salvage his legacy.  I didn’t like W when he was Governor of Texas and I didn’t vote for him for President, but I will say publicly that what I said about W when he first won the Presidency was wrong.  I said, “Well, he can’t be that bad.”  I was totally wrong. 

This asshole was the worst President in history as far I as I am concerned. Two uncalled for wars, a financial crisis that almost sunk the country, the Katrina fiasco and a failed education plan (No child left of center) puts him at the bottom of the heap, and folks we have had some pretty bad Presidents.  Why this jerk and his buddies, Darth Cheney and Donald Dumbsfield, are not cell mates for war crimes is beyond me.   


I’m all for re-examining his time in office. I think there is even more incompetence that hasn’t been brought to the surface, but I have to admit they did do a great job in building a library that really reflects the image of his eight long years in office.



 Remember when W said, “I’m the decider,” well there is an interactive room for visitors to see how W made his important decisions.  It consists of a dartboard, a hat full of suggestions and a coin to flip. Speaking of decisions, W choked up and got teary-eyed when speaking about Katrina yesterday.  By my calculations, he was 7 years and 8 months too late on that decision.


Surely there is something W gave us that’s good?  Oh yeah, the oxymoron “compassionate conservative”.  When asked if Laura was going to be the head librarian, he said, “Oh no, she’s Lutheran”.  

As always, former Presidents show up at the newest Presidential library for the mandatory picture taking session.  One of them seems to be having more fun than the rest.



 Thanks to Juanita    www.juanitajean.com for this great snapshot.



 Stay tuned for future adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment