Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Down To Earth

Yesterday we celebrated Earth Day #43.  Boy it feels like earth is older than that, but oh well; it sure was a nice day.  I like Earth.  I think it is probably my favorite planet of them all; for sure it’s the best one to live on.  I have talked to a number of people who were obviously from another planet, though I don’t know which one because I never thought to ask.

Earth seems to get along with the other planets since we have not gone to war with any of them.  From what I can tell we are a little more advanced than the other planets.  I don’t read of any new inventions or new technology coming from Mars, Jupiter or Uranus. 

There are a few things to show how Earth leads all the other planets: Mars candy bars, Mercury and Saturn automobiles and Moon Pies are all made exclusively here on Earth and every movie made by Universal Pictures was shot right here.

Obviously we earthlings are much more beautiful than anyone else in the universe.  I mean we have won the Miss Universe contest every single year it has been in existence.

I also like that Earth is now round as opposed to the early years when it was flat. I think it probably makes a better picture from outer space and I felt sorry for those people who kept falling off the edge.



Stay tuned for future adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment