Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Harrraump Day






 The biggest hump on  the planet is still in the oval office. 


Donald (Little DICK-tator) Trump wasn’t satisfied with only 18 women accusing him of sexual assault, so he has decided to piss off and offend another 100 million women by jamming through a Supreme Court Justice to replace the Notorious RBG which will invariably put Roe V. Wade in jeopardy,  endanger the Affordable Care Act that includes those pre-existing conditions he claims to champion, and give him a get-out-of-jail-card, just in case he needs one. I understand he is torn between nominating Judge Judy and Judge Reinhold. Of course, I’m sure his henchman Moscow Mitch will give him some help. I hear Mitch is leaning toward Judge Dredd or Judge Doom. All of this only proves that after denying Obama a chance to appoint a Supreme Court Justice, if a Republican’s lips are moving, he’s lying.

It is pretty easy to tell who the Trump cult members are even when they are not wearing their MAGA (Morons And Goobers Association) hats. They are the ones NOT wearing masks.

 


I read where the Emmy awards were on last week.  Between Netflix, Amazon Prime and Starz I hardly watch regular TV.  Did Miami Vice win anything?

When I do watch regular TV, I mute all the commercials, so I never know what they are saying. I have been seeing this one commercial where different men are holding up various vegetables like pickles or cucumbers or carrots and looking at them funny. Then at the end a sign pops up that says, “ask your doctor.” …. About what? Gardening?

 


Tropical storm Beta decided to visit Houston this week. Fortunately, Beta wasn’t much of a blowhard, but has dropped a ton of rain on the city.  I hope all my Houston friends are safe, sound and dry. After living in Houston for over thirty years and spending four years researching and writing SURGE, I always pay close to attention to hurricane season. We also have friends in California and Oregon who could use some of that rain to help with the wildfires. I think maybe Mother Nature is going through menopause. Man, climate change is a bitch.

 


A friend of mine passed this week. Roy Head. He was a great talent and someone I had the privilege to work with.  Roy and I met in college in 1961. We kept running into each other through the years and in the late 80’s I got to work with him in the studio. I will miss him.

 

Stay tuned for future adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment