Friday, November 18, 2022

I'm Just Sayin'

 


Trumpypoo announced his newest send me money campaign scam this week.  Of course he didn’t come right out and say, “Send me money,” he just said he was going to run for President in two years…….TWO YEARS?  He could be dead, in jail or living in some country that doesn’t have an extradition clause in two years. I’m pretty sure the MAGA gang (Morons And Goobers Association) were down at the post office the next morning sending him their rent checks for this month.  It makes you wonder how stupid one must be to send money to a guy who claims to be a billionaire.

 


I see where Kari (I may not have a penis, but I’m as much a dick as Trump) Lake the looser of her campaign to be Governor of Arizona is refusing to concede the election.  Who cares?  She lost and the fine folks of Arizona have said all there is to say about it.



Hershel (My brain needs a) Walker went after the werewolf vote this week.  I’m not sure that is a good move since werewolves only come out at night after the polls close.

 


Mother Nature drug her cold front though town this week which made me wonder if my wishing for Texas to turn blue was misdirected.  I don’t like cold weather mostly because I find it inconvenient.  You have to dig out the cold weather clothes, bundle up to go outside and then fifteen minutes after you get in the car, you’re too hot.  Life is so tedious. 



I have been a Dallas Cowboy fan right from the very first cheerleader and when they would screw up a big game and lose like they did last Sunday, I would be bummed for a week.  Now it is about two minutes.  I think it has to do with my attention span.

 

Stay tuned for future adventures.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment