Friday, October 28, 2022

Musing and Pondering

 


I wonder why born-again Christians don’t get a better hair-do out of that deal?



I understand there is a new support group for former Trump supporters.  It’s called Assholes Anonymous.  “Hi I’m Fred, I’m an asshole…I voted for him twice.”



I’ll be glad when T.G.I.F.  stands for Trump Gang Indicted Finally.



What do call girls do on Halloween when someone says, “Trick or treat.”?



Elon Musk is now the head Twit. I understand he is thinking about changing the name from Twitter to Rant.



Tonight, will be the start of the 118th World Series and once again only teams from America will be playing.  



The shaking has stopped.  Jerry Lee Lewis R.I.P.



I wonder why Charlie Rich never recorded “Money” and The Zombies never recorded “Stagger Lee.”

 

 

Stay tuned for future adventures.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment