Friday, August 26, 2016

A Few Bubbles From My Soapbox







Have you noticed that the people who are upset with women who wear a Burkini to cover their bodies don’t seem to have a problem with Nuns?

Texas economy has gone from 3rd in the nation to 21st under Governor Gregg (Hell-On-Wheels) Abbott.  I think it is time to roll his ass out the door?


After listening to Trump supporters imbeciles mouth off, I am a firm believer in Voter I.Q. laws over Voter I.D. laws.


I wonder if people who say they are tired of politicians being involved in politics also have decided to see car mechanics instead of doctors when they are ill.


It is obvious that people who don’t believe in evolution haven’t evolved at all.    


I do believe swimmer Ryan (I'm Just Stroking Ya) Lochte has a future in politics.




Stay tuned for future adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment