Wednesday, February 17, 2016

My Dish Dilemma




We have Dish TV and I think we get around 2000 channels.  I’m not sure because I’m a man using the remote and I have not been able to get through all of the channels because I have to click back to where I started to see if I have missed something or if something else is better than the channel I have just clicked on.

Of course I can remember when we didn’t even have a remote. Hell, I can remember when we didn’t even have a TV.  We listened to a thing called a radio or we read a book or we sat around and actually talked with one another.

Anyway of the few hundred channels I have clicked on, there is nothing worth watching. At least I don’t think so.  That is probably because I don’t seem to stay on one channel very long because I am sure there is something on another channel that I am missing.

You see that is the problem with having too many choices. When I was growing up there were only two or three channels to choose from and since we didn’t have a remote and you had get up and walk across the room to change the channel, you had no problem watching whatever was on.  

So I have come to the conclusion that one man’s greatest dilemma's is having too many choices.












Stay tuned for future adventures.




No comments:

Post a Comment