Monday, February 15, 2016

Monday Musings





In my endeavor to find something interesting to talk about someone suggested bird watching.  I thought about this for a moment, but decided that since Larry Bird doesn’t play anymore, Lady Bird and Admiral Byrd are dead, the bird brains in Congress are worth the time of day and Big Bird is now on HBO which I don’t subscribe to, that it would be too much trouble.


I have decided to quit trying to lose weight and from now on I’m going to spend all my energy and time trying to grow taller.


I thought it would have been nice of dipshit Jim (Too Gushy) Nance if he would have given Peyton Maning more than ten minutes to savor winning the Super Bowl instead of asking him when he was going to quit football forever.  


I see where Supreme Court Justice Antonin (I Hate Everything) Scalia life time term is up.  I’m not sure what happened to Asshole Antonin, but my guess is he died from meanness. So far the names being banned about to replace him are Judge Judy, Judge Reinhold, Rusty Baynes the Line Judge and Keith Ferguson the Back Judge in this year’s Super Bowl and Judge Doom.


Stay tuned for future adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment