Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Tiz The Season




 Once again Mother Nature has drug her cold front through town.  Spent the day covering up water faucets and wrapping up windows.  Boy what fun.  I don't like cold weather, never have.  I spent a year in Denver many years ago and if I never see snow again, it will be fine with me. If I want to see snow, I'll go visit it somewhere else.  I am a warm weather person. 

I think maybe I'm part bear.  I really would like to sleep through the winter and wake up when spring has sprung.  Christmas is not my favorite time of the year anyway and the weather makes it doubly so. As I said a while back, I always get a touch of the humbug this time of year. 

I'm not a religious person so that part doesn't interest me and mostly I believe the Christmas season is a product of retail merchants to make us feel really terrible and guilty if we don't buy lots of stuff.  I believe we should give gifts to people we like anytime of the year we feel like it. Not just at Christmas. 

Now that I have got that said, I have to get out of here and go buy presents. And by the way, I hope everyone has a happy holiday.


Stay tuned for future adventures.    

 

No comments:

Post a Comment