Thursday, October 20, 2016

A Few Bubbles From My Soapbox







Last night’s Presidential debate spat can be condensed down to, “Did not. Did too”  When Trumpy Poo was asked if he would concede the election if Hillary won, he said he would have to get back to everyone after he learned what the word concede means.

I understand that Faux News blowhard Bully O’really is planning a new book in his “Killing” series that he didn’t write. Killing Reagan, Killing Lincoln etc.  He said it is going to be about Trump. It will be called “Killing the Republican Party.” 


Number one pimp for Trump, Sean (All Mouth, No Brains) Hannity thinks that the Republicans should replace Paul (Lying) Ryan with Louie (I Really Am As Dumb As I Look) Gohmert, who is known as the dumbest man in Congress, as Loudmouth of the House.  Hey I’m all for that. We would be down to a one party system in no time.



Gosh it looks like Donald (Little DICK-tator) Trump and Roger (Check Out My Casting Couch) Ailes are no longer asshole buddies.  Now they are just two assholes who don’t like each other.





Oh no, I think the dreaded “R” bandit is loose again.





Stay tuned for future adventures.



1 comment:

  1. Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete