Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Musing and Pondering




I have never been bothered by allergies, but since moving to East Texas I have had a lot of watery eyes and a clogged up head. Then I remembered that I am allergic to stupidity and the moron count up here is off the charts.

I have been a lost to explain why dumb is at plague stage here, but I think this article may be the answer.

I saw where Faux News Bully O’Really? was out promoting his latest book that he didn’t write and it mentioned that he has the highest-rated show on cable TV.  I always cringe when I see that so I thought I would check and see just how many people watch this dipshit.  Google says approximately 2 million people watch Bully.  I was ecstatic.  That means approximately 320 million people DON’T watch this bonehead.  


According to the latest news, everyone in America between the ages of 21 and 65 paid more taxes than Donald (Little DICK-tator) Trump. The Don is now claiming that losing almost a billion dollars in one year shows what a genius he is.  The Guinness Book of Records is saying this is the spin of the century.

Pat (I Have God On Speed Dial) Robertson said this week, “Trump sniffing may have been a sign of the Holy Spirit coming out of him.”   So does that mean even the Holy Sprit is tired of his lying shit?  


Republican Senator Kelly (Hey Look, I Have My Head Up My Ass) Ayotte was asked if she would tell her kids that Trump would be a good role model and she said yes. The next day she said she misspoke and meant Lying Don would be a good Troll model. 





Stay tuned for future adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment