Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Tuesday Tidbits





Sarah (Full-Time Moron,Half-Ass Governor) Palin and Donald (Full-Time Con Artist, Part-Time President) Trump are more alike than I thought.  Ole Trumpy Poo's has decided that he doesn't really have time to be President so he is not even going to move into the White House. It’s obvious that The Don is way more interested in his business dealings than running the country.  I am pretty sure his next failed business will be America.


Since I have weaned myself off of Facebook, I haven’t seen any stories of stupid people doing really stupid things, but I did witness a really stupid person right here in good ole East Texas.  I had decided to have some fish from Long John Silvers the other day and was in line behind what I took to be a local preacher. I am assuming he was a preacher because all he could talk about to anyone around him was about the Lord. He asked the man behind the counter if he was going to have to work on Thanksgiving and the man said no.  The preacher then said, “Isn’t God wonderful.”  I had no idea God owned Long John Silvers restaurants.



Stay tuned for future adventures.

1 comment:

  1. What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

    ReplyDelete