Thursday, November 17, 2016

Back In The Saddle




 Now that I have gotten my breath back from being sucker punched by the mentally challenged Trump supporters imbeciles, I am feeling a little better about things. I think the main thing that has helped me regain my sanity is to remember that we have elected some really bad Presidents through out our short history.  The truth is we have elected more bad and really mediocre Presidents than good ones and we will live through this latest fiasco.

For months I kept reading articles by people who supposedly knew what was going on. They all said the same thing; that Donald (Little DICK-tator) Trump was going to bring the Republican Party to it’s knees and then he wins and the Republicans stay in power.  Well now that I have given it some serious thought, I think that is exactly what’s going to happen.

My thought are that if Trumpy Poo had lost, he would just be an asterisk on a long terrible campaign, but now that he has won, he will be able to decimate the Republicans. Now he is all theirs and I’m pretty sure he is going to be a really lousy President and there is nothing they can do about it.

 Little Donnie’s first order of business was to throw Christie under the bridge which immediately turned the transition into a train wreck. Dr. Ben (Brainless Surgon) Carson had a moment of clarity and turned down a cabinet post.  Rumor has it that former Texas Governor Rick (All Hair, No Integrity) Perry is being considered for Energy Secretary. When asked about it, Ricky Poo said he was surprised at being considered for the secretary position since he could barely type.

Here is the main lesson I have learned from this election.



In the mean time I am going to see if I can leave politics alone and write about things that I can really make fun of and laugh about.   Religion and preachers.    






Stay tuned for future adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment