Saturday, October 15, 2016

Some Of This And A Whole Lot Of That





It seems the Republicans are convinced that Hillary is a corrupt murderous politician.  Yet after years of investigations and millions of dollars spent trying to prove that, she has never been charged with anything.  Nothing.  Zip.  
So she is either one the smartest, most brilliant politician on the planet or the Republicans are some of the dumbest.  Either way the Republicans lose. 


Bill (I’m With Her) Clinton riled up the Trump supporters imbeciles with he said this, “Look man, the other guy’s base is what I grew up in,” You know, I’m basically your standard redneck.”  Big deal he called them rednecks.  He could have called them the stupid, ignorant, boneheaded, unintelligent, empty-headed, lame brained, slow, dopey, witless, moronic, dense, crass, tactless, blockheaded, simple-minded, childish, absurd, unreasonable, irrational, ill-advised, homophobic, misogynistic, racist assholes that they are.

Some of the biggest names in the “pimping for Jesus” business are now pimping for Trump. Jerry (Daddy Was A Buffoon, I’m Just An Asshole.) Farwell Jr. President of Liberty University,  Tony (Faux Christian, Real Hypocrite) Perkins head of the Family Research Council,  Pat ( I Have God On Speed Dial) Robertson of the 700 Club and Ralph ( I’m So Righteous I Walk In Circles) Reed of the Christian Coalition to name a few.  I think you can lump everyone of these creeps under one title. “Hypocrites R us”

One little piece of sanity in all of this is the statement the students of Liberty University made public this past week. It said, “Because our president has led the world to believe that Liberty University supports Donald Trump, we students must take it upon ourselves to make clear that Donald Trump is absolutely opposed to what we believe, and does not have our support,”  Looks like the students have figured out Farwell Jr. really is an asshole.

Trumpy Poo did do something good this week.. He told supporters imbeciles at a rally in Florida this week to get out in vote on November 28th.  Seeing how these boneheads believe everything The Don says, I’m pretty sure they went home and marked it on their Guns & Ammo calendars.

Stay tuned for future adventures.

1 comment:

  1. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete