Monday, October 10, 2016

Sunday Night Blab Fest





It seems Donald (Little DICK-tator) Trump set a new record in the second Presidential debate.  He broke the bullshit record. 





I have noticed many of the Christian evangelical groups, being the true hypocrites that they are, are still backing Trump even after the video surfaced of his deplorable talk about women.  They say they love Jesus, but they love the Republican Party more.  I mean after all, what has Jesus done for them lately?  And Donnie Poo has promised to make them all rich.  When I see all of the mega-church’s out there and listen to the prosperity preachers pimps, I’m pretty sure they love the almighty dollar way more than the Almighty..


Loud Mouth of the House Paul (Lying) Ryan says he will support Trump but won’t campaign with him.  That’s kinda like saying, “sure I’ll do drugs with ya, but I won’t help you buy them”.  What a asshole….




Stay tuned for future adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment