Friday, September 23, 2016

Just Another Friday




This is Paula (Heaven Is Just A Kiss Away) White.  She is Donald (Little DICK-tator) Trump’s “religious counselor.”  Evidently she is really good because Donald’s staff reports that every time she meets with The Don behind closed doors; he is heard shouting “Oh God, Oh God” a lot.  Thanks to my number one investigator Snoop Dawg Doyle for digging up this little gem of info.





And this is Kathy (I Am Beyond Stupid) Miller who was the campaign chairman in Mahoning county Ohio for the Trump fiasco.  Kooky Kathy told a reporter this week, “I don’t think there was any racism until Obama got elected”.  When she was asked about the Civil Rights movement or segregation she replied, “I never experienced it. I never saw that as anything.”  Evidently when KKK Kathy was born hatched; they immediately put a sheet over her head, but forgot to cut eye holes in it.  Kathy resigned right after she got her foot out of her mouth.


Former corrupt Loudmouth of the House Tom (Someone Put Me Out Of My Misery Without) DeLay is pimping for Jesus. Yes it seems he is now a preacher for hire.  Can you imagine how desperate a congregation would have to be to hire this asshole to come preach?


Just a thought, but should we be putting Melania (I’m With Stupid) Trump’s picture on milk cartons?


Yahoo says that some one hacked into about 200,000 of their users accounts.  Wow, I thought Yahoo went out of business in the 60’s.  Maybe I'm thinking of Parcheesi.



Odd, but I can’t hear this guy now.





Stay tuned for future adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment