Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Mid-Week Blah Blahs






So after 7 years and 7 investigations costing the taxpayers a little over 7 million dollars the Republicans have released an 800 page report that proves Hillary Clinton was indeed the Secretary of State.



Someone has provided proof that I am surrounded by bonehead Trump supporters.





I just saw a riveting clip from the Legend of Tarzan movie where Samuel Jackson asked Tarzan, “What’s in your wallet?”




And here is my tip of the day.




Stay tuned for future adventures.

1 comment:

  1. If Hillary does not pick Elizabeth Warren as her VP I will still vote for her, but I will once again feel betrayed as a progressive. Although she has zero chance of winning Texas, we still need to work hard for down ballot progressives so that our scumbag conservatives know that their days are numbered.

    ReplyDelete