Friday, June 24, 2016

Brain Waves For A Friday





Congressmoron Louie (I Really Am As Dumb As I Look) Gohmert made appearance on the floor of the House this week during the sit-in.  Seems Looney Louie went around screaming "radical Islam" over and over. I guess he had gotten his weekly paycheck from the NRA (National Rabid Assholes) and was doing his duty..


As I have said a number of times in this piece of fluff I call Sleeps til Noon, I have always had friends who were Republicans and we actually had only a few differences. That is still true for most of them today, but for the most part, the Republican Party and their right-wing TeaNut assholes who have taken over their little party have moved so far to the right where they are completely wrong that I can’t find any thing to agree with them.  I have been wanting to write about this for a while, but haven’t been able to express myself without ranting and screaming and then I came across this great writer by the name of Mindy Fischer who says it all so eloquently.  Please check it out.










Stay tuned for future adventures.

1 comment:

  1. Let the Chinese have the eastern third of Texas north of Harris County in exchange for our debt to them. They can have the planet's worst white people. Let the Chinese deal with the secessionist assholes.

    ReplyDelete