Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Another Day, A Few More Humps




Hump of the week:



The entire state of North Carolina.  A school board in North Carolina will now allow students to carry pepper spray into the bathrooms to fend off intruders. School board member Travis (My Age And My I.Q. Are The Same Number) Allen said he thought this was a good idea because he had been pepper sprayed a number of times and it really hurts.  I wonder if anyone thought to ask him why he had been pepper sprayed a number times.


Oklahoma pastor Alvin (I Really Am A) Weasel was caught for the second time trying to carry a gun on an airplane. The good rev thought that maybe this was God’s way of teaching him a lesson. He said, "Perhaps he's trying to use this so others can learn from my mistake and then perhaps he's using this to teach me.”  I’m a little confused here.  Was God trying to teach him not to carry a gun on an airplane or teaching him to hide it better.  


Texas Senaterrible and Republican Presidential failure, Rafael (Creepy & Sleazy) Cruz is finally starting to get what is coming to him.  Seems the FEC has caught him with his hand in the cookie jar for taking in more money from contributors than is allowed, so he has to pay it back. On top of that he is being sued for several hundred thousand dollars for using music in his campaign ads without permission.  I’m pretty sure God told him to do that.





Stay tuned for future adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment