Friday, February 12, 2016

Brain Fart




We got back from our lake trip on Monday, but my brain didn’t show up until last night and something dawned on me. When I started this little fluff piece of writing 4 or 5 years ago, I wrote about my take on life as I saw it, but it has increasingly become more and more about politics and the occasional slam at a stupid preacher or religion than anything else.  Frankly I’m bored out of my mind with those subjects..

In the first place picking on politicians and preachers is not very challenging.  I mean these boneheads say and do the dumbest things on a daily basis, plus Juanita and Gryphen do a wonderful job of nailing these assholes to the wall everyday.   So hopefully next week I will stumble on something of interest to me that I can either expand on or make fun of. 

















Stay tuned for future adventures.







No comments:

Post a Comment