Monday, November 30, 2015

Cyber Monday Blah Blahs



You may have noticed that I didn’t put up a post at the end of last week.  I was observing   Blank Friday and drew a blank all day.  It is one of my favorite days of the year to be totally blank on everything.  


I get it that the ignorant asshole shooter in the Colorado Planned Parenthood shootings pulled the trigger, but I contend that Snarly Carly (I Can Run Any Company Into The Ground) Fiorina and the jerks who made the fraudulent video of Planned Parenthood put the bullets in his gun.


Gall of the week goes to former preacher, musican, Governor and talk show blowhard Mike (I Need A Job) Huckabee who said the real victim in last week’s shooting at Planned Parenthood was the Pro-Life movement.  What an asshole…Gee Mike why don’t you tell that to the families of the people who died and see what they think.  


And today we have “Buy Something On Line Monday,” which I have decided not to buy into.  I actually broke the rules and bought something on Saturday. I’m pretty sure the Cyborg police are looking for me as we speak.


Stay tuned for

No comments:

Post a Comment