Monday, August 3, 2015

What? The Weekend Is Over.




I understand the TeaNut Republicans are planning on performing an abortion on Planned Parenthood.


Texas Attorney General Ken (I Fought The Law and The Law Won) Paxton has been indicted on multiple felony charges. Ken’s attorney was heard practicing, “if the glove don’t fit, you’ve got acquit”.  Wow, sounds like ole Kenny is getting his moneys worth with this guy.


Presidential hopeless Donald ( Hair-Brained) Rump said that he is really tired of the dentist who killed Cecil the lion hogging all of the publicity.  The Don went on to say that his sons had hunted and killed more animals than that dipshit ever thought about. 


Little Donnie bragged that they had shot enough animals to fill up Noah’s ark including a whale, a panda bear and a unicorn.

When asked about the upcoming Republican debate, he said on “Meet The Press” yesterday, “I’m not a debater.”  He went on to say it’s either his way or highway.  I don’t have people around who want to question how I do things. They are paid good money to nod and say yes to whatever I say or do no matter how stupid it is.







The Drug Wars have come to Lufkin These two stores are across the street from one another.






 I believe the war is escalating.



I will try to keep everyone abreast of the action going on here in East Texas. 


This was the Republican Headquarters here in Lufkin last year.



It hasn’t been leased since. 



I understand they haven't been able to remove the smell.



Stay tuned for future adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment