Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Religious Freedom Is Being Able To Poke Fun At Religion



I get it that Creationist don’t believe in evolution.  It is very obvious that these boneheads haven’t evolved at all.



It’s odd that the Bible doesn’t mention dinosaurs. The only thing I could find in the scriptures that might be a reference about dinosaurs is in Ignoramous 4:16 which quotes Noah saying, “Holy shit, what the hell is that?”






Oh look, the pastor got a thesaurus for his birthday.





Don’t worry, new and improved Tide will get it out.



I think it is on page 127 of the Koran where it says a good Muslim should always pray to the East everyday so the West can kiss their ass.



A small cult known as Reaganites who were known to practice Voodoo economics have now trickled down to one bonehead who is still mired in chapter 11.


Gautama Buddha the founder of Buddhism, not to be confused with Gotcha Mamma the founder of the TV ministry of “Send me all your money,’ was thought to be asleep at the wheel most of his life.




Pat (I Have God On Speed Dial) Robertson of the 700 Club, although according to the latest survey, only seven people are now actually watching,  blamed the stock market plunge early this week on God being pissed off about abortions. I knew that Wall Street had certainly killed a number of good ideas, but I didn’t know they did abortions.




Two boneheads here in East Texas were arrested for preaching to the customers in a McDonald’s.   I never did find out if they were preaching Jesus is King or Burger King. 



 I myself am a member of the 1st Church of the Frisbee.  We believe when you die, your soul goes upon the roof and you can’t get it down.   




Stay tuned for future adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment