Friday, July 3, 2015

Random Thoughts For A Friday




Hey it’s almost the 4th of July
Time to blow off a finger or put out an eye.
I think I will watch the fireworks on TV
And avoid all possibility of bodily injury.


Now that Donald (HairBrained) Trump has proven to be the biggest asshole of 2015, I think it is time to change his name to Donald Rump.  I laugh when I see him high in the polls.  I think back to this time the last election and who was at the top of the polls..  Rudy (Open Mouth, Insert Foot) Giuliani, Newt (NitWit) Gingrich and Herman (Nein, Nein, Nein) Cain. Now there are some real winners for ya.


Former Baptist preacher, musician, Governor and talk show blowhard, Mike (I Can’t Keep A Job) Huckabee made the front page of the Washington Post  this week, but not in a good way.   


I get now why Texas Attorney General Ken (I Really Am A Crook) Paxton was so upset with the same-sex ruling.  There may be some same-sex in little Kenny future.  It seems the Texas Rangers found some new evidence in his case and now the special prosecutors have announced they are planning to present a first-degree felony securities fraud case to the grand jury which potentially carries a life in prison sentence. 


Here is the way I see the election shaping up on the Republican side.

Huckabee, Santorum and Jindal will split the religious wacko vote.

Trump and Graham, will split the racist redneck vote

Cruz, Carson, Fiorina and  Perry will split the nut job out of touch vote

Bush will get the votes of the nine people in America who think his brother did a good job.

Christie will get the 12 votes of the toll bridge workers who he gave a four day vacation to in 2013.

Pataki and Kasich will get the marked the wrong box vote.

Walker will get the two Koch brothers vote.






Stay tuned for future adventures.  

No comments:

Post a Comment