Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Humps: It's Their Day







The number one hump of the week is Texas State Represenitive John (I May Be Dumber Than Gohmert) Zerwas.  Little Johnny boy wrote the bill that would cut education benefits for Texas veterans.  The bill came to the floor the day before Memorial Day.

Little Johnny who never served in the military, but I understand he had a G.I. Joe as a kid and played war with his friends, said that we just can’t afford to give these veterans any more benefits. I mean after all what have they done for us lately? 

Thank goodness, there were a few folks in the legislature that have a tiny bit of common sense and pulled the bill. I’m pretty sure ole Johnny will try it again on the 4th of July.



So let me get this straight.  According to Former GuvnorBlowhard Mike (I Need A Job) Huckster, President Obama and Michelle are bad parents because they let their daughters listen to Beyonce, but Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar are good Christian parents even though their son Josh molested their daughters.  And this asshole thinks he should be President.

The thing that pisses me off the most about this whole sorry episode is that it is all about Josh.  I haven’t heard Little Mikey or anyone else in the family say one thing about the daughters. Not one word. Did they get any counseling or therapy of any kind?  They sure don’t seem to have a say in any of this, but hey, this is the Christian way where women are considered second class citizens.

Just to show you that they really grow them dumb in Arkansas,  Senaterrible Bart (If You Think Huckabee Is An Asshole, Check Me Out) Hester wants the police chief fired  who released the police report on Josh (I’m A Touchy, Feely Kind Of Guy) Duggar’s abuse of his underage sisters. He said it was against the law to release the names of minors in sexual abuse cases.  The problem with that stupid statement is that none of the names were released and none of them were minors when it was released.


I just came across this website http://www.ontheissues.org/TX/Louie_Gohmert.htm and it tells all about Congrssmoron Louie (I Really Am As Dumb As I Look) Gohmert.  One of the categories was entitled “Louie Gohmert on Drugs” but it doesn’t say which ones he is on.  I always knew from the incredibly stupid things he says that drugs were in the mix somewhere.  Also Louie says he is all for extending the Patriot Act.  He said the suspension of Tom Brady proves that it is working.  


Dr. Ben (I Haven’t Got A Clue) Carson won the straw vote at the Southern Leadership Conference in Oklahoma last week guaranteeing that he will never be President.  Oklahoma:  Is Okie Dopey.


Stay tuned for future adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment