Friday, May 22, 2015

Flakes Of Friday




I have to admit, I just can’t make up my mind about Jeb (At Least I’m Not Neil) Bush.  Is he really that stupid or does he think the American voter is that stupid?   With all of the TeaNut Republicans making complete fools of them selves trying to answer the question of knowing what we know today, should we have started a war with Iraq.  Texas Congressmoron Louie (I Really Am As Dumb As I Look) Gohmert went in a different direction and blamed President Obama.  Huh…. Here is the question I would like to propose…..To Louie’s mother.  Knowing what we know today, would you still chose to not have an abortion.


I saw an article online where a number of people commented that they couldn’t understand why the liberal media hadn’t given the names of the nine people killed at the shoot out at the biker bar in Waco last week.  So my large research staff got to work and found out who they were.
Tattoo Bob
Knuckles
Pontytail Paul
Bad Breath Benny
Missing Tooth Mitch
Born to be Willey
Hardly Harley (He rode a Suzuiki)
Handlebar Monte
Three Fingers Jackson


It’s official. We can now add “wife beater” to Bill (America’s Bully) O’Rielly’s resume.  I wonder how Bill and the blowhards at Faux News are going to spin this one. 


 TeaNut Republican Presidential hopeful Mike (I Need A Job) Huckster told an audience in Iowa this week that he wasn’t worried about people with guns that didn’t have any training” because “a good guy armed is still better than a good guy unarmed.”  I can certainly see where it is better for the gun manufactures and gosh, you never hear of anyone being accidentally shot.  Who needs training.


The Southern Republican Leadership Conference was held in Oklahoma City this week and featured eleven of the possible 150 Republican candidates running for President.   The last time there were this many clowns on one stage was at the Bozo memorial service. The candidate who seemed to impress the audience the most was Wisconsin Governor Scott (Street) Walker. Of course these were Oklahomans whose motto is: Oklahoma, We Are Okie Dopey.  




Stay tuned for future adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment