Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Back To Civilization



We are back.  Nine days of sleeping late, reading books, looking at the water and then repeating the whole process. What a surprise to get back home and find that absolutely nothing happened while we were gone.

I fully expected Texas Senaterrible Ted (Look At Me, Look At Me) Cruz to be stupid enough to throw his beanie in the ring for President. I was sure that Congressmoron Louie (I Really Am As Stupid As I Look) Gohmert would go on Republican TV (Faux News) and say that we should immediately bomb Iran and that TeaNut Governor of Indiana, Mike (I Really Should Be On Duck Dynasty) Pence would make the political blunder of the year and sign the controversial “Religious Freedom” bill.  

Well, I have to go now and turn on the TV, internet and phone for the first time in nine days.

Stay tuned for future adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment