Friday, February 27, 2015

I'm Just Sayin'




Here is the latest weather outlook for the country.  A Bullshit blizzard is beginning in Washington D.C.  CPAC (Creepy Pathetic Assholes Conference) is underway. I predict we will inundated for the next couple of days with incredibly stupid speeches and I guarantee not one solution or original idea will be brought forth.  

A new survey shows that 49% of Republicans don’t believe in evolution.  I think that number is a little bit low.  I would say at least 80% of the Republicans I have met haven’t evolved and if you are talking about the scripture spewing, gun toting, homophobic TeaNut Republicans, that number goes up to around 97%. I have met rocks that were more evolved than TeaNuts.


I saw where some goober said that TeaNut’s weren’t racist because one of their leading spokesmen was Dr. Ben (I Play A Doctor On Faux News) Carson.  I’m still laughing. I’m pretty sure closest ole Bennie has come to being a doctor is playing Hasbro’s Operation game. So far his biggest accomplishment is making Herman (Nein,Nein,Nein) Cain look like a genius.


Texas State Republican Represenitive Donna (I Have the I.Q. Of A Turnip) Campbell has written a bill to keep foreign countries from buying the Alamo. No not Alamo Car Rental, THE ALAMO.  It seems The Alamo has been included in the United Nations list of World Heritage Sites, which is as I understand it, a very prestigious list.  Double Dumb Donna doesn’t trust the United Nations and had this to say, “I can tell you anything that starts with the ‘UN’ gives me cause for concern,”  I guess un’s at the end are ok, like say Kim Jong un.




Stay tuned for future adventures.



No comments:

Post a Comment